Our recipe for Southwest Salad, Greek Yogurt Dressing is a big bowl of leafy greens tossed with whole grain quinoa, chipotle grilled tofu, and plenty of colorful, crisp, and crunch toppings.
Servings: 1 (click to scale)
- 3 ounces tofu
- Chipotle seasoning to taste
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup fresh green bell peppers cut into strips
- 1/4 cup fresh red onion sliced
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo or chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 ounce baked tortilla strips
- 2 Tbsp Greek Yogurt Ranch
- To prepare tofu: Press tofu between two cutting boards and let sit for 20 minutes. Allow excess moisture to drain. Pat dry. Cut into bite-size pieces and sprinkle with chipotle seasoning. Spray a small skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Saute tofu until warm, about 4 minutes.
- To assemble salad: Place arugula in a salad bowl. Top with warm tofu, bell pepper, onion, quinoa, pico de gallo, and baked tortilla strips. Drizzle with Greek Yogurt Ranch.
This recipe originally appeared on the FLIK Blog.
Serving: 1salad | Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2.5g | Sodium: 340mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 6g