Our recipe for Southwest Salad, Greek Yogurt Dressing is a big bowl of leafy greens tossed with whole grain quinoa, chipotle grilled tofu, and plenty of colorful, crisp, and crunch toppings.
- 3 ounces tofu
- Chipotle seasoning to taste
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 1/4 cup fresh green bell peppers cut into strips
- 1/4 cup fresh red onions sliced
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo or chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 ounce baked tortilla strips
- 2 Tbsp Greek Yogurt Ranch
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- To prepare tofu: Press tofu between two cutting boards and let sit for 20 minutes. Allow excess moisture to drain. Pat dry. Cut into bite-size pieces and sprinkle with chipotle seasoning. Spray a small skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Saute tofu until warm, about 4 minutes.
- To assemble salad: Place arugula in a salad bowl. Top with warm tofu, bell pepper, onion, quinoa, pico de gallo, and baked tortilla strips. Drizzle with Greek Yogurt Ranch.