Roasting salmon on top of Brussels sprouts and garlic is simple enough for a weeknight meal yet sophisticated enough to serve to guests.
Servings: 6 (click to scale)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 14 each fresh garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano chopped
- 6 cups fresh Brussels sprouts sliced
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 2 lb fresh wild Atlantic salmon fillet
- 6 each fresh lemon wedge
- Preheat oven to 450F. Mince 2 each garlic cloves and combine in a small bowl with 1/4 cup oil, 1 Tbsp oregano, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Halve the remaining garlic and toss with Brussels sprouts and 3 tablespoons of the seasoned oil in a large roasting pan. Roast, stirring once, for 15 minutes. Add wine to the remaining seasoned oil mixture. Remove the pan from oven, stir the vegetables and place salmon (cut into 6 portions) on top. Drizzle with the wine mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining oregano and salt and pepper. Bake until the salmon is just cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes more. Serve with lemon wedges.
Portion: 1 piece of salmon
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 480mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.