Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1 cup farro dry
- 2 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 ounce sliced almonds toasted
- 1/2 ouce pistachio nuts
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce dried cranberries
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3 tsp canola oil
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- In a pot, combine water and farro and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes, until grains are tender and have absorbed all of the liquid. Place in a bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
- Clean spinach and dry thoroughly before shredding with a knife (chiffonade). In a bowl, combine farro, cumin, almonds, pistachios, lemon zest, lemon juice, cranberries, spinach, and oil. Serve.
Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 30mg | Fiber: 4g