Go ahead and do a trial run if you must, but we promise you’ll be making our recipe for rich, velvety Chocolate Hummus for all your party and personal needs.
- 3 3/4 ounces dried garbanzo beans
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips semi sweet
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp skim milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Soak garbanzo beans overnight. Cover garbanzo beans with water and cook until very tender (beans should be starting to split). Drain and set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips over a double boiler.
- In a food processor, combine cooked garbanzo beans, melted chocolate, cocoa, maple syrup, skim milk, salt, and vanilla. Process until smooth.