This creamy and decadent chocolate avocado mousse is divine. Ready in 10 minutes, this dessert makes a great post-dinner treat!
Check out the other Veg Rev recipes here.
Servings: 1 (click to scale)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 7 each fresh avocado cubed
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- Place chocolate chips in a double boiler, until chocolate is melted and completely smooth. Set aside.
- Put remaining ingredients into a high powered blender, and add melted chocolate. Blend until smooth, scraping the sides as needed. Cover and place in cooler, preferably to set up overnight (chocolate flavor intensifies as it sits overnight & is easier to pipe next day). Pipe the mousse into individual mason jars.
Portion: 6 oz.
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4.5g | Sodium: 90mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 26g