This creamy and decadent chocolate avocado mousse is divine. Ready in 10 minutes, this dessert makes a great post-dinner treat!
Check out the other Veg Rev recipes here.
Servings: 1 (click to scale)
- 1 cup chocolate chips semi-sweet
- 7 each avocados cubed
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup baking cocoa
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Place chocolate chips in a double boiler, until chocolate is melted and completely smooth. Set aside.
- Put remaining ingredients into a high powered blender, and add melted chocolate. Blend until smooth, scraping the sides as needed. Cover and place in cooler, preferably to set up overnight (chocolate flavor intensifies as it sits overnight & is easier to pipe next day). Pipe the mousse into individual mason jars.
Portion: 6 oz.
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4.5g | Sodium: 90mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 26g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!