Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 2 cups Honeydew Melon 1” Cubed
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 1/4 cup Mint Chopped
- 4 cup Arugula Lettuce Leaf
- 2 oz Serrano Ham
- 3-1/2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Almonds Blanched, Slivered
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese Crumbled
- Mix diced melon, tomatoes and mint in a bowl and keep cold. Shred thinly sliced ham into a bowl and ensure the ham does not clump together.
- Just before serving, add the arugula and toss the salad with oil, vinegar, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve garnished with feta cheese and toasted slivered almonds.
Tips & Tricks
Use assorted melons such as honeydew, cantaloupe, watermelon, Crenshaw, etc. Portion size: 2 cups
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 430mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g