We’re loving this cool melon tossed with Serrano ham, feta cheese and almonds. Any melon can be used in this recipe if you prefer something other than honeydew!
- 2 cups honeydew melon 1” cubed
- 1 cup fresh cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup fresh mint chopped
- 4 cup fresh arugula
- 2 oz serrano ham
- 3-1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup almonds blanched, slivered
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese crumbled
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Mix diced melon, tomatoes and mint in a bowl and keep cold. Shred thinly sliced ham into a bowl and ensure the ham does not clump together.
- Just before serving, add the arugula and toss the salad with oil, vinegar, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve garnished with feta cheese and toasted slivered almonds.