We’re loving this cool melon tossed with Serrano ham, feta cheese and almonds. Any melon can be used in this recipe if you prefer something other than honeydew!
Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 2 cups honeydew melon 1” cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup mint chopped
- 4 cup fresh arugula
- 2 oz serrano ham
- 3-1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup almonds blanched, slivered
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- Mix diced melon, tomatoes and mint in a bowl and keep cold. Shred thinly sliced ham into a bowl and ensure the ham does not clump together.
- Just before serving, add the arugula and toss the salad with oil, vinegar, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve garnished with feta cheese and toasted slivered almonds.
Use assorted melons such as honeydew, cantaloupe, watermelon, Crenshaw, etc. Portion: 2 cups
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 430mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g