In partnership with Oldways, we have made a variety of Mediterranean recipes available here on our website. We hope you enjoy them just as much as we do! This chickpea tomato cucumber yogurt salad is full of Mediterranean-inspired ingredients making it a unique and flavorful approach to eating yogurt.
Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 cloves fresh garlic minced
- 3/4 tsp fresh dill weed chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2-1/2 cups fresh cucumbers peeled and diced
- 2 cups fresh cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 cups canned garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- Combine greek yogurt, cumin, garlic, dill weed, and lemon juice in bowl and mix to combine.
- Prepare produce and place in bowl. Toss with yogurt sauce and chill for service.
Portion: 2 cups
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 2.5g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Sodium: 210mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 8g