Servings: 6 (click to scale)
- 1 1/2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 6 oz fresh baby kale
- 2 3/4 oz goat cheese
- 1/3 cup pistachio nuts chopped
- 6 ea egg
- 6 ea whole-wheat sandwich thins
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Roughly chop the kale (stems included). Steam or blanch kale in boiling water just until wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove and squeeze out excess water. Toss with coconut oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Poach the eggs and toast the sandwich thins. To make the sandwich, spread goat cheese onto toasted bread, add kale, pistachios and poached egg.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 350mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!