Servings: 1 (click to scale)
- 3 ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast cubed
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 2 ounce spring mix lettuce
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 ounce fresh red onions julienne sliced
- 1 ounce fresh carrot julienne sliced
- 1 Tbsp sliced toasted almonds
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Toss diced chicken with lemon juice, poppy seeds, salt, black pepper and oil. Place chicken on a roasting pan and bake until internal temperature reaches 165F, about 15 minutes. Chill and set aside cold.
- Mix together lettuce, blueberries, red onions and carrots.
- Top with chilled cooked chicken and vinaigrette.
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 600mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g