Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 12 oz fresh cod fillets
- 1 Tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 5 oz wild rice dry
- 1 cup fresh yellow onions julienne sliced
- 1 cup fresh celery stalks julienne sliced
- 1 cup fresh green bell peppers chopped
- 2 tsp fresh garlic peeled and minced
- 6 oz collard greens chopped
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, low sodium drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 each fresh lemon cut into wedges
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- Combine chicken stock and soy sauce and set aside.
- Cut fish into 1" cubes. Toss with Cajun seasoning and marinate for 1 hour. Steam until cooked through, about 5 minutes, do not overcook.
- Cook wild rice in water like pasta until grains start to burst. Drain and set aside.
- Heat pan over medium high heat and drizzle in oil. Add onions, celery, green peppers and garlic. Saute 2-3 minutes. Add collards, beans, wild rice and fish.
- Add seasoned chicken stock and stir until hot and greens wilt.
- Plate and garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedge.
Calories: 300kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Sodium: 380mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g