Servings: 8 (click to scale)
- 4 oz. fresh tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 2 oz. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil chopped
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- In a blender, combine tomatoes, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, tomato paste, chili flakes, salt and pepper.While blender is running, drizzle in olive oil until emulsified.Stir in basil.
Recipe provided by Flik.
Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 60mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!
Leave a Reply