Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1 oz fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 cloves fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1.4 pds fresh sweet potato peeled, diced
- 6 oz fresh red bell peppers diced
- 4 oz fresh yellow onions
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp canola oil
- 4 spray cooking spray
- 4 ea egg
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Prepare the Chimichurri. Place the cilantro (including stems) into a blender with the vinegar, chili flakes, lemon juice, water, first salt ingredient and garlic. Turn the blender on to medium speed and stream in the olive oil a small amount at a time until smooth. Set aside.
- Wash all produce. Dice the sweet potatoes, pepper and onions. Set aside.
- Heat a large thick bottomed sauté pan over high heat. Stream in the oil and allow to get very hot, but do not allow it to smoke. Add the potatoes and sear on all sides. Add the peppers and the onions and toss to coat in oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the rosemary, and remaining salt. Reduce heat and cover. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork tender
- Spray the inside of a non-stick sauté pan with oil. Crack the eggs into the pan. Cook until the tops of the whites are set but the yolks are cooked through but still soft.
- Serve hash with 1 sunny side up egg and drizzled with Chimichurri sauce.
Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 300mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 12g