Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 2 bags black tea darjeeling
- 1 2/3 cup water boiling
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup apricots dried
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 oz cherries dried
- 1/4 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 1 1/2 lbs Greek yogurt fat free plain
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Steep tea bags in hot water for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, dice apricots (about 8 pieces per) and place in a pot with honey, raisins and cherries. Discard tea bags and pour water into the pot with the fruits. Bring to a boil and simmer until liquid is slightly reduced and syrupy, about 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat and cool; liquid will thicken as it cools.
- Serve fruit compote with yogurt and toasted almonds.
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 3.5g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Sodium: 125mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 56g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!