Servings: 12 (click to scale)
- 1 lb fresh spinach
- 6 each garlic cloves peeled
- 4 cup can low sodium garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp canola oil
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Clean and rinse spinach. Steam the spinach and drain.Toss garlic with olive oil and place in 350 degree F oven; roast until golden brown approximately 10 minutes.Place garbanzo beans in a food processor and process until smooth; add spinach, garlic and all remaining ingredients and pulse until smooth. Serve as a dip.
Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 350mg | Fiber: 5g