Roasted spaghetti squash with sautéed mushrooms, tomatoes and fresh basil. Add some cooked chicken and shrimp for to make it an entrée.
You can find this recipe in our Gluten-Free Meal Plan.
- 2 lb fresh spaghetti squash
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz fresh sliced crimini mushrooms
- 2 tsp fresh garlic
- 8 oz fresh cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil chopped
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Place cut side down onto roasting pan and roast at 350F degrees until tender, about 45 minutes to 1 hour. When cool enough to handle, scoop out the flesh and gently break up strands. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté mushrooms until cooked. Add garlic and toast. Add halved tomatoes and cooked spaghetti squash. Add chopped basil, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Toss gently to combine and heat through. May be served hot or at room temperature.