Servings: 8 (click to scale)
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 cup old fashioned oatmeal dry
- 1/2 cup oat bran dry
- 1/2 cup dried apricots chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup raisins
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Pre-heat the oven to 325F degrees. In a bowl combine oil, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Add to bowl oats and oat brand and stir to moisten. Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, stirring half way through. Remove from oven, stir in dried fruit and bake for 5 more minutes. Remove from the oven and stir and cool. Store at room temperature.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 20mg | Fiber: 5g