With the holiday season quickly approaching, why not look for gifts that give back to mother earth! The sustainability team pulled together a couple of our favorite sustainable gift options for every type of person you know.
- For the Chef: Bee’s Wrap is a great reusable option to replace plastic wrap in the kitchen. It not only keeps your food fresh but also eliminates the waste typical food wraps would produce.
- For the Athlete: Check out Allbirds, these sneakers are biodegradable, and their laces come from recycled plastic bottles. There is also Girlfriend Collective, which is ethically-made activewear created from recycled plastic bottles.
- For the Fashionista: Rothy’s are quickly becoming one of the most popular shoe brands out there. These washable and durable shoes are made from recycled plastic bottles and marine plastic. To date, they have saved over 72,989,003 bottles from going to landfills.
- For your Furry Friend: Visit our Teaching Kitchen At Home page to learn how to make our Waste Not Dog Treats! These delicious dog treats are made from fresh fruits and vegetables that would have otherwise gone to waste.
- For the Person who is Impossible to Shop for: Go Local! Check out the Shop Small Map from American Express to find a local business near you to support—you might be able to find the perfect unique gift to give!
In this time of giving, look towards a greener future and shop sustainably!