Servings: 16 (click to scale)
- 15 oz chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 tsp butter softened
- 1/4 cup water cold
- 1 cup chocolate chips milk chocolate
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Prepare crustHeat oven to 350°F. In bottom of ungreased 10- or 9-inch spring form pan, break up cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes.
- Prepare fillingIn medium bowl, mix powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter and water until well blended. Drop spoonful of mixture over baked cookie crust; press evenly to cover crust.
- Prepare toppingHeat the chocolate chips in the microwave or over a double boiler. Make sure all the chips are melted and the chocolate is stirred evenly. Spread melted chocolate chips over peanut butter mixture. If desired, carefully swirl chocolate with fork. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is set
Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 150mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 37g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!