This quick and easy salmon with citrus salsa is a perfect go-to dinner for busy nights or great to serve when hosting a dinner party. Done in less than 30 minutes and nothing short of indulgent!
You can find this recipe in our Mediterranean Meal Plan.
- 4 each wild salmon filet (4 oz)
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/3 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 2 Tbsp lemon sections chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 each fresh jalapenos minced
- 1-1/4 cup orange sections chopped
- Prepare the salmon: Drizzle olive oil on the salmon and season with salt and pepper. Place salmon on a pre-heated grill and cook for approximately 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Place on a baking tray and place in the oven for 5 minutes until firm but not dried out. The internal temperature should be 145F. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Prepare the citrus tomato salsa: Chop all of the ingredients. In a bowl, mix the chopped orange segments, lemon segments, chopped cilantro and minced jalapeno. Add the diced tomato. Mix thoroughly. Place the salsa over the salmon and serve.