Our roasted sweet potato salad is a blend of garlic, thyme, rosemary and green onions paired with sweet potato. This dish makes the perfect accompaniment to a grilled steak, shrimp or on top of your favorite salad.
- 1/2 each fresh red bell peppers
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp fresh garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 cups fresh sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup fresh scallions bias cut
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Prepare roasted red pepper: Over a open flame char the outside of the red pepper, turning periodically until all side have been charred. Remove from the flame and cover the red pepper for 5-10 minutes. Peel the skin off of the pepper, cut in half and remove the stem and seeds. Slice the pepper and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the sweet potato, oil, garlic, salt, thyme and rosemary. Coat the sweet potatoes thoroughly and then place them onto a sheet tray and roast for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside and let cool.
- Add the scallions to the sweet potato mixture and mix well.