Print Recipe Pin Recipe Add to Collection Go to Collections
Delicious vegan cookies, with an option to add nuts
Servings: 28 (click to scale)
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1-1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 2/3 c granulated sugar
- 2/3 c canola oil
- 2 tbsp. Dark Molasses
- 1 c fresh pumpkin Canned
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c chopped walnuts optional
- Mix all the dry ingredients (flour, oatmeal, baking soda, salt, and spices) together and place in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together sugar, oil, molasses, pumpkin, and vanilla. Add dry ingredients into wet in 3 batches, folding to combine.
- Fold in walnuts. Use an ice cream scooper and portion dough into 1.5 oz each. Roll and flatten to shape and place on paper lined sheets; these cookies do not spread. Bake in a preheated 325 convection or 350 conventional oven until cooked, about 16-18 minutes. Rotate sheets halfway for even baking. Remove from oven and cool. Do not remove cookies until they have cooled and are set.
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 95mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 13g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!