Servings: 6 (click to scale)
- 2 1/4 cup fresh avocado cubed
- 3 Tbsp garlic cloves peeled and minced
- 1/3 cup red fresno chili peppers seeded and chopped fine
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup green bell peppers minced
- 1 1/2 cup yellow onions minced
- 9 oz carrot sticks
- 9 oz cucumber sticks
- 9 oz celery sticks
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup red fresno chili peppers sliced thin
- Mix the avocado, vinegar, olive oil, green bell pepper, white onion, garlic, chopped red chilis, lemon juice, and salt in a medium bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Serve guacamole garnished with sliced chilis and served with carrots, cucumbers, and celery.
Recipe provided by Avocados from Mexico.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 305mg | Fiber: 8g