Servings: 6 (click to scale)
- 1 Tbsp gochujang sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cold water
- 1 Tbsp garlic crushed
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 1/2 cup Asian pear sliced
- 1 1/2 lb Napa cabbage julienne sliced
- 1 cup fresh carrot shredded
- 1/2 cup scallion chopped
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- In a bowl, mix together the gochujang, vinegar, sesame oil, sesame seeds, fish sauce, water, garlic and ginger. Whisk to incorporate and set aside.
- Core and julienne the pear into thin strips. In a large bowl, Mix together the cabbage, pears, carrots, scallion, along with the dressing. Mix through to coat the slaw.
Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 235mg | Fiber: 3g