Servings: 12 (click to scale)
- 2 cups old fashioned oats dry
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 8 oz chocolate chips bittersweet, chips or chopped
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1 ½ cup creamy peanut butter
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Rough chop the chocolate and combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix well with a spoon.
- Portion into 3/4 ounce pieces and roll into a ball. Repeat until all are formed. Place on a plate and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 75mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!