Servings: 5 (click to scale)
- 10 slices baguette
- 2-1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ea fresh shallots sliced
- 4 oz Oyster mushrooms chopped
- 1 cup rainbow cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2/3 cup Ricotta Cheese whole milk
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh chives chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 1 ea lemon 1/2 Tbsp zest, 2 tsp juice
- 3/4 cup fresh arugula
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Brush baguette slices with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 350 F for about 4 6 minutes. Cool and reserve.
- Stir together the ricotta, chives , dill, parsley, lemon zest, 1/8 teaspoon salt , and ¼ teaspoon of the black pepper. Cover and set in the refrigerator until ready to assemble the toasts.
- Heat 2 ½ Tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shallot and cook for 90 seconds, stirring often. Add the mushrooms. Cook for 2 more minutes, stirring often. Add the tomatoes, continue to cook stirring constantly, for about 3 minutes, until the tomatoes begin to burst and the mushrooms are tender. If you have some larger tomatoes mixed in, pricking them with a fork will help them to burst.
- Remove from the heat and stir in ¼ teaspoon salt and the remaining ¼ teaspoon of black pepper.
- Transfer the arugula to a small bowl. Toss with the lemon juice , 2 tsp olive oil, and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- To build toasts, layer the baguette with the herbed ricotta, mushroom and shallot mixture and top with the dressed arugula. ENJOY!
Serving: 2ea | Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 657mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1.6g