Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1 lb. crimini mushrooms
- 1 lb. oyster mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp fresh garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 tsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 each medium yellow onion julienne sliced
- 2 each green scallion sliced thin
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 8 each Boston Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 each cucumber peeled and julienne sliced
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Cut or pull oyster mushroom's into smaller, bite-sized pieces. In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, rice vinegar, sesame oil and onion. Add oyster and cremini mushrooms to bowl with marinade. Toss to combine. Marinate for 30 minutes.Heat oil in a sauté pan. Add mushrooms (reserve any excess marinade). Sauté until liquid is cooked out of mushrooms and mushrooms have nice color. Add remaining marinade. Cook until reduced and to sauce consistency. Add in green onion.
- In each lettuce leaf layer the following bulgogi marinated mushrooms, sesame seeds, and cucumber.
This recipe originally appeared on the FLIK Blog.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 490mg | Fiber: 4g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!