In partnership with Oldways, we have made a variety of delicious recipes available here on our website. We hope you enjoy them just as much as we do! This salad with radish and chickpeas is the perfect summer dish that can be customized to include your favorite seasonal produce.
- 1/3 cup farro
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 Tbsp fresh radish sliced
- 15 oz canned garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 each fresh lemon
- 1/4 cup sesame tahini paste
- 1 oz water
- Cook farro according to package directions. (1/3 cup dry will make approximately 1 cup cooked).
- Zest and juice lemon. In bowl whisk together tahini, water and lemon juice, and 1 tsp zest. reserve for assembly.
- In large bowl combine farro, spinach, radishes, beans, and parsley and drizzle with lemon, tahini dressing. Toss to combine.