Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 4 slices Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 2 leaves fresh Boston Bibb lettuce
- 2 each fresh tomato
- 4 slices multigrain bread
- 2 each avocado
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Cook the bacon in a 350°F convection oven for 12-15 minutes, get a little crisp to it. Reserve.
- Tear lettuce leaf in half. Cut avocado in half, remove pit, remove from skin, thinly slice. Slice tomato. Cut cooked bacon in half.
- To build toast: Add sliced avocado (can sprinkle a little salt and pepper here if desired). Top with lettuce leaf, tomato slices and bacon slice.Cut if desired, plate and serve.
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 385mg | Fiber: 8g