Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1/2 cup dry red lentils
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 2 each corn on the cob husks removed
- 2 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp cotija cheese
- 1/3 cup green onion sliced thin
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 each jalapeno seeded and diced
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Place lentils and water in a pot and boil for 15-17 minutes, drain, cool and reserve.
- Meanwhile – preheat grill to medium high heat and grill corn, 4-6 minutes, turning as needed, until lightly charred. Remove from grill and let cool. Cut kernels from cob and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, fold mayo, cheese, green onions, cilantro, jalapeno, and lime juice together. Serve garnished with smoked paprika.
Recipe provided by Lentils.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 330mg | Fiber: 3g