Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp fresh pressed lime juice
- 2/3 cup brown rice dry
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 cup black beans cooked
- 8 each egg
- 1/4 cup fresh avocado cubed
- Cook rice according to package. Fluff rice and stir in gently lime juice and half of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Poach or fry eggs.
- Place 1/2 cup rice and 1/4 cup beans into each bowl.
- Add the finished eggs followed by the 1 tbsp. avocado, 1 tbsp. salsa and 1 tbsp cilantro.
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 330mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g