Servings: 6 (click to scale)
- 1 lb fresh cucumber
- 1 oz green onion sliced thin
- 1 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 oz Korean hot red pepper paste (Gochujang)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/8 tsp black sesame seeds
- 1/8 oz fresh cilantro chopped
- Wash and peel cucumbers. Slice 1/8 in thick. Whisk oil with vinegar, red pepper paste, salt, sugar, and sesame seeds . Toss with cucumbers, scallions and cilantro.Rest for 10 minutes in refrigerator, then serve.
Recipe originally feature with Flik.
Calories: 30kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 70mg | Fiber: 1g