jerk seasoned chickpea salad with pineapple, carrots and raisins wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla
- 5 1/2 oz chickpeas canned, drained, rinsed
- 1 1/2 Tbsp pineapple diced
- 2 Tbsp carrots shredded
- 2 Tbsp raisins chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp jerk seasoning
- 3 tomato slices
- 1/2 cup spring mix lettuce
- 1 12" whole wheat tortilla wrap
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Using a food processor, smash half of the chickpeas so they are crushed but not gummy.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise and jerk seasoning until well combined.
- Fold in all chickpeas, carrots, pineapple and raisins.
- Cover and place in refrigerator to chill.
- To make the wrap, lay tortilla on a flat surface and place spring mix down the center of the wrap and top with tomato slices.
- Spoon the chickpea mixture on top of the tomatoes and spread out evenly so it covers them.
- Roll wrap up like a burrito and slice in half.
- Serve cold.