Servings: 5 (click to scale)
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 1/4 tsp fresh thyme minced
- 2 1/4 tsp fresh rosemary minced
- 1 1/3 Tbsp fresh garlic cloves minced
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 lb turkey breast
- 4 oz fresh carrot diced
- 1 oz fresh yellow onions 1/2" cubed
- 1 oz fresh celery stalks chopped
- Pre-Heat oven to 350°F. In a bowl combine pepper, salt, thyme, rosemary, garlic and oil. Spread over the turkey. Combine all of the vegetables together in a roasting pan, place the turkey on top skin side up.
- Roast the turkey for 2.5 hours or longer until the internal temperature reaches 165°F and the juices run clear. Remove from the oven and let rest for 20 minutes.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 710mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g