Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 3 Tbsp freekeh
- 8 cups mesclun mix
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup pistachio nuts
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 3/4 tsp garlic minced
- 3/4 tsp fresh ginger root minced
- 1 Tbsp red onion minced
- 2 Tbsp 100% Pure Pumpkin canned
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Cook freekeh in simmering water until done, about 15 minutes. Drain, rinse and cool. Reserve.
- Add garlic, ginger and onion to a small mixing bowl.
- Add pumpkin, vinegar, maple syrup and salt.
- Whisk ingredients together to combine. Slowly drizzle in oil while whisking constantly until all of the oil is incorporated.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Add greens and sprinkle blue cheese, pistachio and dried cherries on top.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and enjoy!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 230mg | Fiber: 8g