Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp grilling seasoning use your favorite
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 4 ea. portobello mushrooms
- 4 ea. whole grain hamburger buns
Roasted Potato Wedges
- 2 ea. fresh russet potatoes
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
For the Marinade
- Whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, oil, rosemary, and your favorite seasoning (steak or poultry).
- Place mushroom caps in the bowl, toss to coat, and let stand at room temp for 20 minutes.
For the Roasted Potato Wedges
- While the mushrooms marinate, preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and dry potatoes, slice in half, then each half into 4 wedges.
- Toss wedges with a small amount of oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread evenly onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
For the Portobello Burger
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Brush the grill with oil.
- Place mushroom caps onto the grate, reserve the marinade for basting.
- Grill for 5 to7 minutes on each side, brushing with marinade frequently.
- When finished, top on a toasted bun with your favorite sauces, condiments, and cheese.
Optional: top “burgers” with your favorites like sliced tomatoes, sliced onions, cheese, pickles, ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce etc.
Serving: 1ea. | Calories: 540kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 820mg | Fiber: 8g