Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1 tsp fresh shallots minced
- 1 tsp garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp fresh thyme chopped
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 6 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Mince garlic and shallots, chop thyme. Add to small mixing bowl.
- Add vinegar, honey and Dijon mustard to bowl and whisk together.
- Very slowly drizzle in the oil a little at a time while whisking constantly, until all of the oil is added.
- Taste. Adjust salt and pepper seasoning, if needed.
Serving: 2Tbsp | Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 112mg | Fiber: 0g