Our grilled cauliflower steak is seasoned with rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper – simple yet flavorful! Oftentimes we use cauliflower in recipes and have no use for the stems, but that’s why cauliflower steaks are perfect for those of us who try to minimize our food waste.
You can find this recipe in our Vegetarian Meal Plan.
Servings: 1 (click to scale)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh garlic peeled, minced
- 1-1/2 tsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 oz fresh cauliflower sliced 2"
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Place whole head of trimmed cauliflower on cutting board. Slice about 2" thick slices from the center, with the stem so that it holds together. Reserve remaining cauliflower as florets to use in other application.
- Combine oil, garlic, salt and black pepper. Rub on both sides of each cauliflower steak.
Sear the cauliflower steaks for 5-7 minutes on each side or until fork tender. Finish with chopped rosemary.
Portion: 1 each (about 4 oz)
Calories: 35kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 3.5g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Sodium: 60mg | Fiber: 0g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!