Gourmet grilled cheese sandwich with brie cheese, apples and walnuts. Add sliced turkey or ham for a non-vegetarian version.
- 1 each artisan roll
- 2 slices brie cheese thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp walnut halves toasted and chopped
- 1/2 each granny smith apple cored, sliced
- 1 slice havarti cheese thinly sliced
- 1 tsp canola oil
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Slice bread in half horizontally. To build the sandwich, place thinly sliced brie onto the bottom half of bread and sprinkle with chopped walnuts, sliced apples, a slice of Havarti cheese, and top with the other half of bread.
- Lightly brush oil onto both sides of the sandwich and cook on medium hot skillet. Cook sandwich on both sides until bread is toasted and cheese is melted, or use a Panini press. Serve immediately.