Servings: 1 (click to scale)
- 2 oz fingerling potatoes diced
- 3 oz fresh crimini mushrooms sliced
- 1 oz fresh baby spinach
- 2 oz fresh tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 Tbsp canola oil
- 3 oz egg white
- 1 ea tortillas whole grain, 10"
- 1/2 oz smoked gouda cheese
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil chopped
- Dice potatoes and cook (either steam, boil or roast) until tender and set aside. Heat 1/2 of the oil over high heat and sauté mushrooms until cooked through. Add the potatoes and spinach and cook until spinach is wilted. To the mixture, add tomatoes and toss until warm.
- Heat remaining oil over medium high heat and scramble egg whites (1/2 cup per burrito). Heat tortillas for about 10 seconds on each side. Place on a cutting board. On each tortilla, place cooked vegetables and scramble egg whites. Sprinkle with cheese and basil. Roll tortilla bottom up and over. Fold in sides and roll closed. Heat burritos on grill seam-side down for about 1-2 minutes. Flip over and grill for another 1-2 minutes to heat through. Place on cutting board and slice on an angle.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3.5g | Sodium: 520mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g