- 2 each corn on the cob
- 8 each fresh scallions
- 2 each fresh peaches
- 2 each fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 12 each fresh mint
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 each fresh lemon
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken thigh
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Marinate chicken thigh in salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil and fresh lemon juice for about 10 minutes. In a preheated cast iron skillet, sear chicken for about 3 minutes on each side. Internal temp must be 165°F. Cool and thinly slice. Reserve in equal portions.
- In a cast iron skillet over high heat or on a grill, char corn and scallion with no oil. Turn as needed to char on all sides. Reserve and cool.
- Cut the corn off the cob. Dice the peaches and tomatoes. Slice the scallion and cucumber. Rough chop basil and mint.
- Combine corn, peaches, scallions, tomatoes, cucumbers, basil, mint, feta, EVOO and chicken. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 410mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 0g