Servings: 4 click to scale
- 4 oz fresh bartlett pears
- 1/8 oz fresh lemon juice
- 4 oz romaine lettuce chopped
- 4 oz endive
- 1 oz fresh watercress
- 1 oz fresh red onions julienne sliced
- 1 oz white vinegar
- 3 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1 oz blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Clean and cut romaine, onions, endive and watercress. Thinly slice the pears and allow to sit in lemon juice.
- Combine oil and vinegar to create dressing. Pour dressing over lettuce and pears. Mix well.
- Top with blue cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well and serve.
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Sodium: 200mg | Fiber: 2g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!