Our protein-packed edamame crostini is the perfect appetizer or snack for your next celebration. This recipe is best served with a toasted baguette.
You can find this recipe in our Mediterranean Meal Plan.
- 1/2 cup edamame shelled
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil divided (2 Tbsp and 1 Tbsp)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 each fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 cup pitted nicoise olives
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1 each whole wheat baguette
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Dice tomatoes, red pepper and olives. In a bowl, combine the edamame (found in the freezer section of most grocery stores), diced tomato, red pepper, olives, basil, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the baguette at an angle and brush each slice with extra virgin olive oil. Grill the bread slices on a BBQ, a hot pan on the stove, or under the broiler until lightly browned.
- Serve ¼ cup of the edamame salsa on each piece of toasted