Servings: 1 (click to scale)
- 1 cup dinosaur kale salad with beets and citrus vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp hummus
- 1 ea pizza dough 6 inch whole grain
- 1/2 Tbsp canola oil
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Make salad according to the recipe. If possible, dice the beets.
- Place pizza dough onto parchment paper and lightly brush oil on top. Cover and thaw in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour until the dough is defrosted.
- Remove dough from the refrigerator. With your hands, stretch gently lifting and pulling the dough from the center to edge. Place the oiled side down onto a hot grill. Immediately brush the other side of the crust with oil. Rotate the crust and cook until the top is bubbling and the bottom is cooked through and browned. Flip the dough over, rotate the dough and cook until the bottom is cooked through and browned.
- Remove the cooked pizza from the grill and spread hummus and top with kale salad. Enjoy!
Calories: 490kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 690mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 9g