Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup water boiling
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup couscous dry
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh mint chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
- 1 1/2 tsp canola oil
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- In a large bowl, combine couscous with cinnamon, cranberries, salt, oil and lemon juice. Add boiling water, cover bowl and let everything steam for 10-15 minutes.
- Toast pinenuts until golden brown; set aside.
- Separate the couscous with a fork and fold in the fresh chopped herbs and toasted pinenuts.
This versatile dish can be enjoyed at breakfast or as a side or snack later in the day.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Sodium: 65mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 20g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!