Ring in the new year with an alcohol-free mocktail. This citrus based beverage packs in grapefruit, orange and lime with notes of mint and ginger.Print Recipe Pin Recipe Save Recipe Go to My Collections
- 8 oz. orange juice
- 1 each grapefruit
- 8 oz. grapefruit juice
- 2 pounds ice
- 8 each mint springs
- 20 oz. lime bubly
- 4 oz. lime juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 oz. water
- 3/4 tsp turmeric ground
- 3/4 tsp fresh grated ginger
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Add sugar, ginger, turmeric and water to a sauce pan. Bring to a boil. Turn off heat and stir to dissolve sugar.
- Allow ginger and turmeric to steep for 5-10 minutes. Strain ginger and turmeric out and discard. Chill for use in mocktail.
- Slice grapefruit into round slices for garnish and hold cold for assembly.
- Measure your ingredients using a jigger or tablespoons. One ounce is the same as two tablespoons. A half ounce is one tablespoon.
- Assembly for one: Fill a glass with 4oz ice, pour 0.5oz lime juice, 1oz orange juice, 1oz grapefruit juice and 0.5oz ginger turmeric simple syrup over the ice. Stir and top with 2.5 floz of bubly or sparkling water. Garnish with one slice of grapefruit and 1 mint sprig. Serve in a 9 oz cup.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 0.5g | Fat: 0.3g | Sodium: 10mg | Fiber: 0.6g