This is a smoky, spicy dip with cilantro. Chipotle chiles in adobo sauce can in found in the Latin section of most major grocery stores. Once you open a can, puree the whole content and store in a jar for easy use. Place a plastic film on the surface and cover tightly with a lid to extend shelf life.
- 1 cup Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh scallions chopped
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well blended.