This bite-size appetizer is easy to make and will have your guests asking for seconds. Mushrooms are a great meat alternative with their umami taste, and they are good for you too! Mushrooms provide important minerals including selenium, potassium, riboflavin, niacin and Vitamin D.Print Recipe Pin Recipe Save Recipe Go to My Collections
- 8 oz. goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp garlic cloves diced
- 1 cup green bell peppers diced
- 1 cup red bell peppers diced
- 1 cup parsley fresh, chopped fine
- 1 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tsp sriracha hot chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 8 oz artichoke hearts canned, quartered
- 1 cup green onions chopped
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- ½ cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 2 oz. gouda cheese
- 20 button mushroom caps
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Drizzle oil in a large skillet or frying pan over medium heat.
- Add bell peppers and garlic. Cook until softened, 3 -5 minutes.
- Allow peppers and garlic to cool, place in refrigerator.
- Thoroughly combine all the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the cooled peppers and garlic.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Place mushrooms on a baking sheet. Stuff each mushroom with filling, distributing evenly between mushrooms.
- Drizzle the parmesan cheese and gouda cheese over the tops of the mushrooms.
- Bake mushrooms for 20 minutes or until filling is heated through and mushrooms are completely cooked.