Servings: 8 (click to scale)
- 1 cup Yukon gold potatoes diced
- 2 cup fresh beet greens
- 1/4 cup fresh zucchini diced
- 1/4 cup button mushrooms diced
- 1/4 cup fresh red bell peppers diced
- 1/4 cup fresh green bell peppers diced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp canola oil
- 6 each fresh eggs
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup mild cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 Tbsp feta cheese crumbled
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Scrub, dice and steam potatoes. Chop the beet greens (including stem). Prep all other ingredients.
- Beat the eggs into a bowl, add salt and whisk with the cream to incorporate. Set aside.
- Heat the pan over medium heat and then add oil. Next, add the zucchini, mushrooms, peppers and potatoes. Sauté for 3-5 minutes or until the mushrooms and zucchini are tender. Add the beet greens and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Next pour the egg mixture over the ingredients and using a heat proof rubber spatula, move the egg mixture around to cook the egg. Continue to move and allow to cook until you have cooked the frittata about 1/2 way through. Sprinkle the frittata with cheddar cheese and place into a 350F oven for 7-10 minutes until the cooked through and the internal temperature in 145F. Crumble feta over cooked frittata, cut into 8 even pieces and serve.
Calories: 145kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 380mg | Fiber: 0g