Servings: 4 click to serve
- 4 each fresh eggs
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 quart water
- 2 each sweet potatoes
- 1 each fresh avocado
- 2 tsp fresh lime zest
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. Pierce holes in clean potatoes with fork. Bake until potatoes are tender and internal temperature reaches 140F, about 45 to 60 minutes. Cut sweet potato into 1/4" sliced "toasts".
- Meanwhile, bring water to boil, add salt and vinegar. Carefully place eggs in pot. Cook exactly 7 minutes and immediately place in ice bath, then peel.
- Drizzle sweet potato slices with olive oil. Preheat pan to medium high heat and toast sweet potato slices until lightly golden brown.
- In a bowl, mash avocado with lime zest and juice. Spread mashed avocado evenly onto both slices of sweet potato. Sprinkle each slice with feta cheese and cilantro. Top with egg, cut in half and serve immediately.
Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 120mg | Fiber: 2g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!