In partnership with Oldways, we have made a variety of Mediterranean recipes available here on our website. We hope you enjoy them just as much as we do! This artichoke and spinach frittata is a delicious way to start any morning.
Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 3 sprays cooking oil spray
- 12 each egg
- 2 cup fresh spinach chopped
- 15 oz canned artichoke hearts chopped
- 4 oz grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- Whisk together the eggs and milk. Spray a muffin tin with pan spray. Evenly fill the bottom of the muffin tin with baby spinach and artichoke hearts. Pour the egg and milk mixture evenly into the muffin tin. Top each egg muffin with Pecorino Romano cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and eggs are fully cooked. If you don't have a muffin tin, you can use a 9×13 baking dish instead, though the baking time will be closer to 30-40 minutes.
Portion: 2 muffins
Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 960mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g